ПравилаПравила   FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы  Репутация пользователейРепутация  ПрофильПрофиль  Напоминание пароляЗабыли пароль?   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения    РегистрацияРегистрация  ВходВход

www.psyparty.gr

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов PsyShine -> Mind Gathering
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Nasty Connexion

голосов: 1

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 23, 2013 3:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: www.psyparty.gr Ответить с цитатой

PsyParty.gr created at 2010 to be an informational portal for psy music, partys and festivals in Greece and all over the World
Psy party Greece( http://www.psyparty.gr/ ) in cooperation with Amorphia (http://www.amorphia.gr/) created a website to tell the world about the psy parties and festivals throughout Greece and beyond. Through the website you can see photos and interviews from artists. Also, you can see new releases from various companies but to post your own event. Even you can hear music from Amorphia Web Radio.And the surprises continue!
BOOM!!!
fb: https://www.facebook.com/pages/PSY-PARTY-GREECE/203961139677225?ref=hl
fb: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AMORPHIA-WORLD-IS-MINE-official-group/122736571158495
site: www.psyparty.gr
site: www.amorphia.gr
ONE LOVE ONE PSY FAMILY

Последний раз редактировалось: Nasty Connexion (Чт Май 23, 2013 10:33 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
XFX

голосов: 10

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 23, 2013 8:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nothing interesting... Why don`t you make a forum?
Nasty Connexion

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 23, 2013 10:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

XFX писал(а):
Nothing interesting... Why don`t you make a forum?

Hello :) Good Morning 2 u too XFX.... and P.L.U.R as our scene always stand to this ideals!!

Well, we spread the message and we are excited about it....and with good intentions and vibes)) I am sorry, if you feel that is not interesting and you prefer seeing glass half empty...

We give info about international and national parties, there is a shop...plus a web radio that everyday we make live program!! Every week we have new guest playing and our residents.

Plus, We organize a Festival addressing all people not only greek...at least we try)

Maybe 2morrow you enjoy RITMO set on the radio of the link I just posted up?

Anyways, every comment is welcome...we just try and have good intentions and vibes.... And You why dont you become a critic??

;)

*P.L.U.R ( Peace, Love, Unity, Respect...)

Kiss from Greece
XFX

голосов: 10

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 24, 2013 7:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nasty Connexion, at firtst I thought this message was posted by bot or on automated basis)
P.L.U.R. to all Greeks! I like Max Million - Sub Strata.
I only said that you need a forum to make a transition beetween PsyPeople party-live and web activity, to share it with new people, to move this culture forward, finally. IMHO
Cheers!
Nasty Connexion

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 31, 2013 5:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

XFX писал(а):
Nasty Connexion, at firtst I thought this message was posted by bot or on automated basis)
P.L.U.R. to all Greeks! I like Max Million - Sub Strata.
I only said that you need a forum to make a transition beetween PsyPeople party-live and web activity, to share it with new people, to move this culture forward, finally. IMHO
Cheers!

Love n Light to all :)...no automated ahhaha.....we do it cause we love this!!
Cheers to you and many greetz!!!
Barmeg

голосов: 105

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 01, 2013 12:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

порадовал момент из интервью с Tristan:

Q: What are your thoughts on the psytrance scene today?

A: Better, stronger more fun than ever. Goa season this year was best in memory!!!
Nasty Connexion

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 02, 2013 6:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Barmeg писал(а):
порадовал момент из интервью с Tristan:

Q: What are your thoughts on the psytrance scene today?

A: Better, stronger more fun than ever. Goa season this year was best in memory!!!

The trance scene today for me lacks of the enthusiasm that it had in the past when firstly introduced. Use of lot of drugs makes us loose the point, which is just being psychedelic by ourselves. More than that, I remember all this music movement as a revolution with ideals....Peace, Love, Unity, Respect!! I hope we still carry on be breaking the boundaries to achieve the above mentioned ideals!...I believe its in our hands :) to have a music scene, to keep our revolutionary ideals and maintain this scene at in-depth level and not surface ;)

For the rest, Yes was a great season at goa last one!! You Was there?? ....but 2012 season was even better even if there was the elections and our balls was bit broken with the parties finishing early on ferbuary!

Love & Light

Nasty
x
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов PsyShine -> Mind Gathering Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: